Main demands of the clean room technology and especially in pharmaceutical applications are the air-conditioning and also accordingly the air quality. Air distribution is generally made through the HEPA filter installed to its housing. Therefore, selection and assembling the HEPA filter to its housing without leakage is very important.
HEPA Filter Housing consists of three main parts, which are the box, filter and the diffuser. Box has a duct connection port for air inlet at the top or at the sides. Filters can be chosen according to the room Class from El Oto U 17.
All HEPA Filter boxes with test groove system are tested for leakages. Test grooves that face the HEPA filter gasket achieves air tightness according to DIN 1946-4 and ISO 14644-3 Inside of the housing can be easily disinfected and will not be effected from disinfection chemicals.
To track filter working conditions, HEPA boxes have nozzles for differential manometer connections. Test aerosol inlet nozzle is standard for DOP/EMERY Test.
*Please check the fitting of diffuser, box and ceiling before order to provide tightness.
Hospitals; Operating theatres and operating side rooms, intensive care, isolation areas, sterile zones etc.
Laboratories; Clean zones and working places, exhaust air filtration of toxic aerosols.
Industry; Electronic, optical, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries.
• Filter seal-leak test (DIN 1946-4 and ISO 14644-3)
• Test ports for pressure drop, test groove and aerosol injection
• Available air flow adjustment damper fitted to the spigot
• Available in various construction and dimensions
• Simplified maintenance and disinfection
• Easily removable air outlets
• Available powder coated or stainless steel
• Central fixing for diffuser
• Duct Connection Type: Top, side, Z
• Powder coated in any RAL Code
• Special production with low construction height
Check the catalogue to select optimal filter to decrease the energy consuption. Check the intial pressure drop from curves according to pleat heights. For rated airflow choosing the optimum pleat height decrease the energy consumption with low intial pressure drop.
EPDM Flat, PU Foam or Gel Gasket can be use on Filter